The week following Lillian's hospitalization, we had two return trips to KY. One for follow up with a new ENT. (that there is a very long story, but not necessarily needing repeated as it still brings me to tears) After seeing the ENT it was determined she would start a 20 day course of antibiotics a week after the current antibiotics finish, (we are waiting until the Sunday to start) after that, she will have a repeat facial CT scan to determine if the treatment affected her completely blocked ethmoid sinus. If not, we will discuss two surgical intervention options.
The next day we returned to KY for her infusion. We did not have back up (my mom) so it was me and her the whole day in down there. Ezekiel had his basketball game Thursday night and then we were off to Columbus on Friday to follow up with her pediatrician post hospitalization. Her bloodwork had basically returned to normal, and he thought she looked great.
Life just doesn't stop when things turn upside down. We just have to keep rolling with it. Finding time to recoup and process for me took a bit longer than usual due to the busyness of our week home.
She has multiple appointments coming for March, including her GI scopes which will be an overnight hospital stay. Please keep those prayers coming for days ahead. We could not survive this without the Lord and your prayers.