Thursday, December 23, 2021

Infusions to start

 Lillian will start her new med infusions the first week of January, then another in two weeks and then another in 4.  She will then go to every 8 weeks.  If all goes well with no reactions the procedures will last four hours at a time.  Each appointment is the same time every time.  1030am.  Please keep her in prayer for no reactions.  Please keep us in prayer for travel and that the transitions here at home are good. 


Let me tell you about my day so far....I've been on the phone with 6 different people in regards to medicine, infusions, more medicines, pharmacy screw ups, how to compound my child's medicine myself, more infusion appointment talk, setting up childcare for my son on infusion day one. Rescheduling a case meeting we have for her. Trying to prep for Christmas.  My laundry is overflowing and being washed.  My dog, pulled off, and chewed up a wooden ornament from my tree that my 4th grade teacher made for me.  I've paid our bills for this pay period, computed, tabulated and just did it all again because my mind is all over the place and I'm worried that I screwed something up, because last pay period I totally forgot to pay one of said bills and people...I have it ALL written down.  My bedroom light has decided not to come on, maybe a squirrel chewed the wires ?  I just don't know....it worked earlier.  I have administered meds, breathing treatments, vest treatments, vented her belly 3 or 4 times,  administered 2 tube feedings and have just scanned and emailed documents to a company to see if we can get reimbursed for her new med that isn't covered by insurance because it is LIQUID and she CAN'T SWALLOW.   I have presents that HAVE to be wrapped tonight, and here I am typing all this out because I'm overwhelmed with it all at the moment.  I rehung all our christmas cards because they kept falling down, cleaned up my paperwork on my desk, trying to tidy the kitchen...but feel like I can't really make any real progress.  AND tell me how in the world it's already almost 2pm???  My to do list only has one check mark....OH, and let's not forget that I CANNOT keep the toilet clean because my delicate little flower poops so much and it sticks EVERYWHERE. EVERYTIME.

Anyway, fam...when you come on Christmas, if the floor is dirty or you see poo on the toily, or you glimpse some dust on the furniture or my house stinks like a dirty dog.... keep it to your ownself. K?  


Much love and Christmas Blessings from my family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment