Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The tooth saga comes to an end...

 We saw Lillian's oral surgeon today to revisit her lingering tooth root.  He said it is well covered and well healed.  He feels very comfortable leaving it as is unless the root decides to grow up through the gum.  He does not want to see her again unless that trouble arises.  The root is right on top of a nerve, that if damaged, would permanently numb her lips.  Just exactly what we don't need.  Not to mention we have much bigger fish frying at the moment.  


Christmas came and went with its usual chaos, we had tons of food, a full house and gifts galore.  It is very nice to get gifts, it's even better for me to give them, but most of all my family was here and that was the highlight of the day.  

ALL of my kids and grandkids attended church service with us Sunday and we took Lillian as well.  The service was wonderful and we all had lunch together and then supper at our house after kids had naps (and me too).  

The stress of the upcoming days and the last month melted away and I just tried to soak in this precious time.

I struggled with decorating my house this year and only did it because I have children at home and grandchildren too. I want them to remember Nana's house at Christmas.  After getting everything up, I have enjoyed it so much and am actually dreading taking it down.   So, it will remain until New Years.

There is another iron in the fire that I will not go into detail about, but a big change is on the horizon.  I feel really good about it, I think the Lord has given me peace over the situation, as I have bathed it in prayer for months now.  I will share the news, hopefully soon, when the time is right.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to soak in the precious moments with your family.

    ReplyDelete