Wednesday, June 1, 2022

PRAISE.THE.LORD

 Today, I discovered that our new insurance will pay for Lillian's medicine that we were paying 129.00 a month for will cover it and we will only pay 60.00.  WHOOP WHOOP!  I am just beside myself.  Not something I'm proud of myself to say, but we were having to put that on credit every month and while we eventually could get partial reimbursement it has taken months and me jumping through multiple hoops to do so.  Man, that just felt like such favor today.  

I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but Lillian has her appointment with the HEM/ONC department June 22nd.  I hope and pray we have a pretty straight forward answer to the blood results. Her last cycle was better but still heavy.  She had a great deal of pain this time and was nearly doubled over.  We were out getting groceries and I thought I would have to abandon ship and get her home as I wasn't exactly sure what was happening, but I had an essential oil with me and rubbed it on and within 20 minutes she was much better.

This particular season is wearing for me.  A little insight, if I can properly put it into words....if I haven't already....I thought we had her problems figured out...I thought we KNEW what her chronic illnesses were and THOSE are what we would be dealing with in her life.  It's more that a lot to swallow when a whole new chronic illness is introduced and then throw some unknown in the mix....and I'm back to the beginning of her life.  So many unknowns.  Course, I don't know who expects their child to have chronic illnesses...no one I imagine.  I cannot, will not, allow my mind to wander to the unknown.  I continue to trust my Lord and His goodness and His strength.  I would be lying, though, if  I didn't say this is hard.  It's overwhelming.  I will try to continue serve others and hopefully bring glory to God as I tread these waters that HE walks on steadily.  

1 comment:

  1. Red Rasberry Vitamins have been my bff for monster cycles since I was a teen. Praying for continued favor and grace as you walk those waves. Love you all

    ReplyDelete