Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Final final blood "disorder" results and other stuff

 The hematology team has made the decision that Lillian does not suffer from any bleeding disorders.  All of the tests they have in their abilities at this time indicate she does not.  They are going to make her diagnosis bleeding tendency and see her yearly.  They will also be updated for any surgical procedures so they can order medications to slow bleeding if need be preop.  So, praise be to Jesus.  It does test my thinking though, in a way, they kept doing the same tests over and over until one was normal.  Of course, I'm no doctor, but how can a test be abnormal multiple times and then be normal?  Oh well.  Again, I'm no physician.  We have follow up with her Urologist on Thursday.  That will be a long day in KY.  

Matt update: he is doing well at home.  Thank the Lord he is finally home.  We are rolling into a week of dr follow ups and continued physical therapy.  Cardiac rehab should start in another week or so.  He is easily exhausted.  I am so, SO grateful things are going as they should.  Lillian and Ezekiel seem to be hanging on some viral bug and I feel like we are living in a petri dish.  It seems as all my fatigue is catching up to me and I'm tired.  

Keep praying for healing.  I am so grateful for our friends and family who are rallying around us.  There will never be enough words.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like God said normal. No more suffering from this blood disorder. Your faith has made you well. Dont doubt the test and miss the miracle in your tired. Praying for multiplied rest. Just like the fish and bread He will multiply your sleep in Jesus name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete