Friday, April 14, 2023

Tiny update

Lillian has had a rough few days this week.  She has had a stomach bug of sorts, I think.  We pulled an all nighter Wednesday thru Thursday with a solid 3 hours of vomiting and her crying out in pain.  By 0330 I had started to dress because she rarely complains of pain and the screaming just about had me undone.  I can never just assume we have a stomach bug.  It was a rough, I mean rough night into 0730 that morning when she started another episode.  She seems fine today, but I'm really not certain that this wasn't a flare.  She had a vomiting episode Tuesday evening and was fine all through the day Wednesday.  

Matt had a follow up with the surgeon today and the NP is pleased with his progress.  He will go back in two weeks to follow up with the actual surgeon.  


1 comment:

  1. What a scary night that must have been! I'm thankful she's doing better today.

    ReplyDelete