Monday, August 2, 2010

Pool Time again

Lillian got her first ride down the slide at the pool today. It was a dry slide until you got to the bottom. I was just too fearful for her to go it alone, I just think she'd fly right off the end. She just LOVED it. She came down with Bethany and started yelling immediately mo-mo-mo---she was so excited. There is a special kind of joy seeing her enjoy such simple things. After five "rides" down, I was afraid she was going to drown and we got ready to leave. It was such a fun day.

The only bad side to the day, for some reason, I'm burnt...crispy. I'm not sure I will function well tomorrow. OUCH!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a fun day at the pool.....Boo for being crispy! Hope you heal quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it!!! We swam at the neighbor's house today. Maybe next time we see you she can show off her new skills again!

    ReplyDelete