Saturday, April 1, 2017

Real food???

This happened today.  I had ordered these real food blends off their website.  Our insurance would likely cover them, however, our DME provider does not carry them.  Maybe I need to make another call Monday.  Anyway, it's pricey.  I only bought the sample pack and this is what we received.  Today she got her first bolus feeding and that is all we are doing.  Slow and steady.


We also got this on Thursday night.  Praise the Lord we were able to get financing with a reasonable rate...better than I anticipated anyway.  Nervous, though, as we have not had any debt in over ten years.  2016 Chrysler Town and Country.  I feel so blessed.  We have not owned a vehicle this new in over 20 years.



A sweet friend from my church dropped in on us a couple days ago and gave me this gift....so precious.  So humbling.




It's been a busy busy busy since Lillian resumed therapy.  Monday we actually have an appointment to get her seen for orthotics.  Fun never ends.  Tee hee.


I just finished making 18 breakfast sandwiches, 4 little turkey meatloaves, 1lb of turkey taco meat, packaging and freezing it all.  Busy day.

1 comment:

  1. You really did have a busy day! Congratulations on your new car! It's very nice. I just traded in my 1993 Chrysler Town and Country (I'd only had it a couple years) and now I have a Hundai. Aren't new cars the best?!

    ReplyDelete