Monday, June 24, 2019

Not what I thought.

I really tried to go in this afternoon with no expectations.  I have prayed for healing, but was prepared for whatever outcome.  In my head, I thought they would be putting on a walking boot/cast.  Nope, this is a strange support that has a tiny patch on the bottom of her foot and to things that go up her leg.  The day I  make her keep her tablet at home is the day we wind up waiting for eternity in the office.   The xray says she's healing and  the doctor says she's supposed to take it easy the next couple of weeks.  I say, like normal daily living, he keeps saying take it easy.  I'm not sure I feel that's very specific.  Anyway, I didn't take a shoe, didn't know she'd need one.  (I had boot on the brain)

We just got home, she refuses to even attempt standing, let alone walking.  I'm worried she's forgotten how to walk.  I knew it would take a while to get back to "normal" but I didn't expect total refusal to bear weight.  I'm on the verge of tears, she's in constant tears because she doesn't want to stand and I can't understand WHAT IN THE WORLD SHE IS SAYING!!!

Help us Lord.   I've called in big sister Bethany to see if she can encourage....Help us Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment