Saturday, October 10, 2009

Three Days

Since my last post and I'd love to report that Lillian is infinitely better. Notsomuch. Take note of the time, I'm doing her three am treatment and thought I might post a little update. She does seem to be on the upswing, I will say. Her cough is becoming more productive, I'm not sure there is great improvement in her wheezing, hard to tell when she coughs so much. She is stuck to me like glue, so clingy. To add to that we had to battle the constipation battle today (or should I say I had to battle it.) nothing like forcibly holding your child over the toilet in hopes that the position will be better for her. ACK. I think we are just going to go forward with the hospital trip, let them make the decision when we get there. I just don't know what to do. It is difficult to know what the right decision is for my sweet angel. I'm so afraid if we cancel, she will definitely lose the opportunity for decann. Matt has worked evening shift all week which has been hard, but has allowed me to catch a few winks in the mornings before he leaves, since my current bedtime has been running between 3-6. That just wears a person out. PTL we have been managing here at home, as I would be even more exhausted at the hospital.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Michelle, up at 3 a.m. with a treatment AND blogging. You must be running on adrenaline. (I know that feeling but have not experienced since the kids grew up.)

    I would certainly go ahead with the hospital trip. More options and possibilities that way. (Do you mean you think you will lose the opportunity for decann permanently or just for now? I thought that there always was a possibility as a child grows. I had a friend with a 10-year-old child who had it done, and that was over 25 years ago.)

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so exhausted getting 3 hours of sleep a night. Delirious yet?

    I hope she is feeling much better by Tuesday when you go in for the bronch. I will be praying for that to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enough is enough poor lillian i feel like Ashley ear infection are never going to end but she is so healthy compared to Lillian .. i hope things turn around for her very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you just fake a good post? Just once? I just sit here and don't have a stinkin' clue what to write. if I were closer at least I could lend a hand, let you take a nap.Keep the coffee flowing, something. I'm keeping the prayers flowing,and sending a huge cyberspace hug! Love you!

    ReplyDelete