Saturday, October 10, 2009
Since my last post and I'd love to report that Lillian is infinitely better. Notsomuch. Take note of the time, I'm doing her three am treatment and thought I might post a little update. She does seem to be on the upswing, I will say. Her cough is becoming more productive, I'm not sure there is great improvement in her wheezing, hard to tell when she coughs so much. She is stuck to me like glue, so clingy. To add to that we had to battle the constipation battle today (or should I say I had to battle it.) nothing like forcibly holding your child over the toilet in hopes that the position will be better for her. ACK. I think we are just going to go forward with the hospital trip, let them make the decision when we get there. I just don't know what to do. It is difficult to know what the right decision is for my sweet angel. I'm so afraid if we cancel, she will definitely lose the opportunity for decann. Matt has worked evening shift all week which has been hard, but has allowed me to catch a few winks in the mornings before he leaves, since my current bedtime has been running between 3-6. That just wears a person out. PTL we have been managing here at home, as I would be even more exhausted at the hospital.
Posted by Michelle at 3:07 AM