Thursday, November 14, 2013

She's loving every minute

This little girl LOVES her brother.  He came into our family on 9/27/13 at 8:20 pm.  After a long, hard labor.  He is beautiful and loved by one and all.  He weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 13 oz.  20.5 inches long.  It's taken me this long to post because I was discharged from delivery and then had multiple complications which found me back in the hospital several days after his birth.  Preeclampsia.  Worst I've EVER felt in life..I think.  I've had tests run on me that I've never had before.  PS- MRI's are noisy.  An hours worth of totally mind numbing noisiness.   ICK.

Anyway, Lillian has adjusted just beautifully to having Ezekiel home and spends much of the day kissing him.  I only wish she had enough strength to hold him safely on his own, but helping her is just as sweet.
Can't honestly believe it's been seven weeks already.  Where does the time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment