Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ready for summer

This fall has been atrocious.  Lillian has been sick ever since school started.  She has been vomiting, fevering, coughing, snotting, escpecially badly since Saturday.  She has spiked fevers off and on for the last two days.  How this child continually has energy is a amazing to me.  She has lazed in the bed quite a while in the mornings, though...rather than wanting to rush straight downstairs. 

Slowly each one of the kids are being hit by the same sypmtoms, minus the fevers and vomiting. It has not been pleasant around here.   I am now also feeling it.  UGH.

I admit that I do enjoy the change of season.  I do.  At this moment in time, I'd really really love if it were summer again. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry. It sounds like a rough start to fall:( hoping you feel better for the rest of the season! Bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete