Thursday, July 22, 2010

First time in the POOL
















Today I took the kids to Ceraland to swim. We only got to stay an hour, unfortunately, as a thunderstorm rolled in. But we got some good pics, and once Lillian got used to it, she was a maniac, I could hardly keep hold of her, even after she fell head first, all the way in, (I almost had a heart attack, but had to remain calm on the outside) She did really well. Didn't even sputter. First time since birth she has ever been submerged. She finally got to waving at everyone and making friends, but I tell you, she was NOT letting that water slow her down. This alone caused me to have to be with her constantly. The water came all the way up to her chest, I think I will need some back up next time...whooped.

4 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin amazing!! Seriously,For everything she has been through?? She looks like it was nothing! I'm so glad you and Lillian are getting to enjoy so NORMAL summer activities!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how exciting to finally get her into a pool! I'm glad you hear that you are enjoying the summer today=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This must have been such a huge thing for you and her! What an exciting day!

    But, it sounds like she continues to scare her Momma even when able to do everyday, normal activities.....I suppose this never ends, especially after all you've been through with her!

    Hope you get another chance to swim soon! Love and Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete