Monday, February 14, 2011

Hmmm

I wondered if my poor baby was EVER going to get any rest last night. She hacked and coughed and hacked and coughed and sneezed and hacked..and well, you get the picture, for hours afters she fell asleep. I was up constantly checking to make sure there were no bloody noses, since that is what I keep finding after these episodes...and when she is still asleep in the mornings so quiet, I rush in there with the slightest feeling of panic thinking the worse. The last several days has been very miserable for her. We are still not able to get her up to full strength feeds...she has missed school and all therapy for a week now. Tomorrow she is supposed to go back to surgery and I'm starting to worry they won't take her in if she still has a fever, EVEN though the whole reason for it is the ears. It has been a LONG time since we've had this kind of feeding intolerance and it disturbs me...but what can we do. I'm praying, just continuing to pray...

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for her.....and you! Hope she can still have the surgery! This has to end for you guys! Love and Hugs!

    BTW: The comment you left about my hubs....he's in the doghouse for being so "helpful" during our family's illness, so he's just digging his way out! Don't get too weepy over him! Trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying praying that they will just get those tubes in so she can have relief! I can't believe how long Jax tummy stops working when he gets sick. It seems to take forever to tolerate feeds again!

    ReplyDelete