Lillian's snot issue is SOOOOO much better. She still has some minor drainage and still some cough sympony at night, but praise the Lord she is better. We will be seeing an allergist next week, so we have to stop her antihistamines today. We will see how that goes.
I'm sure we will soon have to decide if Lillian will take the summer classes for school. She has really blossomed since starting school so it seems like it would make sense to continue.
That's pretty much as big an update I can come up with at this moment in time. I just really wanted to share the answered prayer of the snot letting up. Woo hoo~~ Thanks for continued prayer!