Saturday, June 6, 2009

104 is a good number if you're talking about money..

Not, however, if you are talking about the degree of a fever that has been going on for over 24 hours. Upon phone conversation with physicians...it has been decided that as long as there are no signs of respiratory distress we will just continue to treat the fever and try to get her through Monday. We do not like ER visits. We shall avoid them at all costs. Please pray that this fever subsides and we make it through the weekend without a ER visit. She is absolutely miserable. This of course means no real feedings either. It will be pedialyte only until the fever backs down.

6 comments:

  1. aargh, that's not what I wanted to hear. I know you really don't want to hear it. You're tired reading about my girls, lol, I'm exhausted reading your post.Goodness I hope that fever breaks tonight, you both need a some rest and peace.Prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying like crazy for you all to avoid the ER. I am sorry she is so miserable. GIve her a hug from Rissa Roo.

    Hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly Father
    I know that You are the God who made us and we are each fearfully and wonderfully made. I praise You for the determination and will which Lillian has and know that this is part of her wonderful genetic make up which You knitted her together with. You know Lillian's sitting down and rising up. You know everything including what is causing her temperature. As such I pray that You will heal her of this fever and strengthen her little body to recover. Thank You for this. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you sit Lillian down and tell her now was not a good time for a hospital visit - that you have moving and packing to do? Maybe she will cooperate a bit better if you explain the situation!! I am praying for all of you. She is a fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Lillian and Mom I hope things ease up very soon.

    ReplyDelete