Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD










I think fever has left her little body. Thank you Jesus. She woke up fairly grumpy this morning, BUT-she got a full strength, half volume feeding last night WITHOUT pukage. Today she has had a full strength half volume feeding WITHOUT vomitous.....AND she has her PMV on. These are some pics I took of her this morning and she was not smiling at me when I was taking the pics, just in between---rotten. I think I was really just getting on her nerves.




BTW- she and I were in the bathroom this morning and she picked up a stick of deodorant that fell on the floor and acted like she was putting it on....I am just so amazed. Do all two year olds know where deodorant goes??? Tickles me to death.

PS- sorry for my made up vocabulary, but that's how I roll :)

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo for Miss L getting better. Absolutely Praise the Lord!!

    And I LOVE your made up vocabulary. It is FANTABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news finally. I can actually hear your relief. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news. PTL!

    P.S. Here is the card I promised you both:

    http://my-hobby-corner.blogspot.com/2009/06/lillian-michelle.html

    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I pray that she continues to do so well! She is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great news!!!! so nice to hear

    ReplyDelete