Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thank you, Jesus

The V&E was a success!!  I was a wreck this morning prior to the test.  The person who was going to go with me couldn't make it and I was a nervous mess.  I asked for prayer on FB, quieted myself in prayer,  and finally called my church and just prayed together with the Pastor.  So many things hinged on the outcome of this test...I was having one of those 'this is too much for me to bear, please take it God' moments.   He prayed with me and then sent our church secretary (also my dear friend)  on a field trip with me.  What a blessing!! Such a relief.  I don't think I stopped talking all the way.  Lillian tolerated the procedure, she did what the doctor asked her to do and we know for a fact this is a stumbling block for her  in the realm of speech and eating.  SO- Dr ENT is going to speak to Dr Plastics directly and see what other "proof" or testing he desires to go forward with a prosthetic or lengthening of the palate.  If he is still not on board, we will seek another opinion.  Guess I'm going to have to start praying over Dr Plastics.  Thank you so much for your prayers...God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment