Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Pharyngeal Flap 24hours later-
Todays points of interest:
1. No puking as of 10am.
2. Still having fevers
3. Still needs O2
4. Her eyes look a bit more normal now.
5. She has smiled on request twice
6. My chair broke as I sat down to read to her and I twisted my back, took the fall on my elbow, and lost my dignity for the rest of the day.
7. Former patient families stopped by with very generous gift bag and slice of some tasty pizza (she has yet to waken to see gift)
8. Hoofed it over to Norton Cafeteria, as there is only a Mcdonalds in Kosair....Guess what? They have fountain MT DEW!!! WAHOOOO...
9. Got a 45 minute nap at 3....double wahooo!
10. Realizing my positive "we are coming home next day" attitude, should have packed a hair dryer and bathroom needs beyond my toothbrush.
I am really hoping she perks up tomorrow or even tonight. She cries when I move her.
Bethany is attending her first winter formal tonight and Matt has arranged for the girls to stay with someone tonight so he can go to work tomorrow. Isabelle is balking not to go. Nothing like having your heart torn between two places.
Posted by Michelle at 5:36 PM