Tuesday, November 24, 2015

25 Days of Lillian ( Day 24)

Hey everybody, thanks for praying, I know you were because I woke up feeling so much more refreshed today.  I've still cried today, but hey, it only lasted a few moments this time :)

ONE MORE DAY!!!  How have almost 9 years come and gone?  It hasn't passed by quickly by any means, but at the same time it doesn't really seem possible.

Today, a sweet friend came by and dropped off supplies for a little party set up for her tomorrow morning....I'm so overwhelmed with grattitude.  While I know Lillian won't really know the difference, I know the difference.

Her life is a miracle and I don't want the day tlo pass without celebration and thanks to Maggie, we will have a special morning with her.

This is not an easy walk and there are hard days, BUT we are BLESSED be-yond measure.

I'm grateful for you friends! I'm grateful for you family! I'm grateful for those who have been there that have never been made known.  Your prayers and generosity mean more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment