Wednesday, November 4, 2015

25 Days of Lillian (day 4) This girl loves....

Lillian has a few things that she really really really loves.  (me of course...LOL) Seriously, though, I thought I'd share a few of her favorite things.

1. This girl loves her toy kitchen.  If I had my way,  I'd have her a whole organized play center with a bigger toy oven and cabinets...like a play center.  She LOVES to "cook" and organize her foods and dishes. She even loves watching cooking shows, her favorite is Pioneer Woman.  It cracks me up that she will watch her from start to finish.

2.  She LOVES wearing dresses and skirts.  It is so difficult to find things that fit her well in that arena...but we recently found some tiny maxi skirts at Target and she LOVES them.  we got 4/5 and they still fall off her waist, but she adores them.  She loves shoes and would love to wear heels. She told me the other day she liked some business woman's high heels...what a hoot.

3.  She loves babies.  She doesn't play with babies a ton, but she loves to interact with  younger kiddos, especially babies.

4. Mountain dew addict.  Go ahead and judge me.  It's ok

5. She's obsessed with bags and purses, she probably gets that from me. :)

6. Her siblings.  That's a given.  She loves them whole heartedly and it is precious. Her little brother might now be her fave...they are best friends and arch enemies at times too.

Here she is in one of her beloved skirts.  Look at that smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment