Thursday, April 23, 2009

Glad to be home

Lillian is still vomiting off and on, however I do believe her cough is improving some. Matt returned to work today, he stayed home yesterday to help me as Lillian thought it would be a good idea to stay awake several hours through the wee hours of morning. I think there is adjustment to be made because it's dark here and she finally gets adapted to sleeping at the hospital with all the light. Last night was better, but she was up at four, ugh. This did not deter her from waking at eight this morning. It wouldn't be so bad if I got in bed at a decent hour, but I stay up pretty late to give a late breathing treatment. If you know me at all, I'm one of those people that needs more sleep than less. It's never good for me to not get sleep, I eventually wind up sick (which I am now) I digress...enough about me...how'd I get on that tangent...lol. Aside from her lingering virus, she is so happy to be home. She is just eating Matt up. It is obvious that she missed him. She is dying to wander around the house and get into everything. It is so heart warming to see that sparkle in her eyes and know she is feeling better. Hmm, maybe that is a rotten streak I speak of???

2 comments:

  1. I NEED sleep too! Or watch out! Hoping that you get more of it soon! Glad to hear that she is improving! I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is so important. I have always wondered why God created us so that we need sleep and then He created children. He must be laughing hysterically all the time at all the sleep deprived parents wandering around in a fog down here! I don't find the joke all that funny though!!

    So glad that she is home and loving it. I bet it feels great to see how much she missed her daddy!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete