Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photo Shoot-NOT

This is what you call non-cooperative.

I like this one because I LOVE profile shots, but I was still trying to get her to look at me and smile.(take note of my goose, I always wanted a goose for my front porch, now she just needs more wardrobe)This is her getting tired of me bugging her and wanting to see what's going on in the 'hoodThis one is a total bust-except...Look how darn cute her little pony tail curled up...This is me, giving up and going back into the house with her.










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little brat she is!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is totally how Marissa takes pictures. Can't/won't sit still, then finally gets sick of me and stops what little cooperation she did have. It'll be really interesting to see what Tamara can get out of her in a week and a half! ;)

    I love the curly ponytail. And the other pics are just as cute!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete