Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OUUUUTTTTTT

Ok, I know this is dark and the best part was her face, but this is Lillian asking Maggie if she has to go out!! HILARIOUS!!

We've also found some new favorites around this house. She loves the movie Charlotte's Web. She fell asleep yesterday while Fern was singing to Wilbur. We've also found that she loves Grandma's mandoline. We took lunch to Grandma Monday and Lillian even got to "play" some mandoline. She was also doing the funniest thing to Grandma's cat. She was immitating Grandma trying to get Lucy, her cat, to play spider kitty. Too cute. It also didn't take long for her to get comfortable at Grandma's house to start wrecking it. Woowee this girl can get into things faster than I can blink. The other funny thing that she likes is the JG Wentorth commercial. I can't figure out how to post a youtube video here, but I would if I knew how. It is so funny, she will stop dead in her tracks whatever she is doing to watch it.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!

    You may not know how to add links to your blog, but I have no idea how to add video to mine!

    Love her new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That absolutely rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete